August 3-5, 2018
University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
In our annual tradition, OR AFL-CIO & LERC Summer School is not only educational and inspiring, it’s fun!
- “Labor’s Got Talent” – Awesome Prizes! Let us know what you do that dazzles a crowd!
- A New Era in Oregon Unionism: OR AFL-CIO President Tom Chamberlain
- “55 Strong:” The West Virginia Teacher’s Strike as Seen from the Front Lines
- Celebrating Our Victories: How Workers Are Winning in Oregon
- Leadership Academy Graduation and Poster Session
- Our annual Solidarity Picnic… AND MORE!
Double dorm room $385
Single dorm room $425
Registration Closes July 17, 2018
No refunds or cancellations after July 17, 2018
Summer School and dormitory housing will be located at the University of Oregon Global Scholars Hall and the Knight Law School.
The AFL-CIO/LERC Summer School is for labor union members, staff,
and worker advocates.